Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wheel of the World Turning Around and Around. ♥

Love goes out, out like a light. Out like a flame and you cant find it anymore. Just when you think its lost in the rain, it comes back knockin' at your door...God put us here on this carnival ride. We close our eyes, never knowing where it'll take us next...Its the wheel of the world. Its the wheel of the world turning around.In the blink of an eye, it can change your life. And it never even slows down. ♥



HeartBreak brings renewed strength and love for a new person. No matter how much it has hurt, I realize that God has a different plan for me in my life. Yeah I was mad at myself, mad at what happened, mad at him, frustrated with everything, upset about his way of ending it, and sad that he was gone. But now, I look back, it was supposed to happen and was going to happen. God is so great, no matter what happens. He has always been there and protected me. I know this wheel of the world will keep spinning and everything will change in a blink of an eye when we least expect it too, but I am grabbing hold for the ride. I will hold on tight no matter the curves, bumps, hills, drops, flatness, speed, and slow speed. I will follow God anywhere He goes. Life is different for me now. I have a set of brand new eyes. I am going to live life to the fullest one day at a time.

One thing I am going to live by besides God, is this : Never give up on love, never give up on your dreams, never give up on who you are. Be true, Love always, Dream forever. No matter what happens.


I am me. I am not perfect. I am not flawless. I am not perfectly together. Who is? I am broken but strong. I am scratched but still shine. I smile even through the pain. When it starts storming I am dancing in the rain. I see the rainbow at the end of the tunnel. I see no fear with God beside me. I love unconditionally even my enemies. I keep going, I never give up, even if I say I am or want to, I keep going. Im persistent. I am outgoing but can be shy. I am strong-willed. I dream, quite often. I read and imagine the story. I want to try new things, but its something different so I am somewhat fearful. I am picky with my food, but the food I eat, I love. I love dogs and cats and want a bunch. I am a helper, I try to fix too much sometimes. I want to be a teacher and teach little kids all I know, I want to be someone they can look up to. I like to talk everything through. I stress, explode, and hold things in, but I am getting better. I like to play videogames, its my stress reliever. I love to swim, but I have to be in the mood. I am trying to be Gods princess and be everything He wants me to be, I have walked away from Him, but I am forever His, and forever I will stay. Teal, Dolphins, Butterflies, and Daisies are my thing, its what I like. My life changes, I move, I gain, I lose, I learn, I teach, I love, I cry, I hurt, I smile, I laugh, I giggle, I snort, I dance, I sing even though I am not good, I talk, I scream, I whisper, I run, I jump, I hug, I wink, I decorate, I hold-on, I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment