Its been awhile since I have posted. I am going to try to post more frequently :)
Have you ever felt you were lost and just running through life just to get to a certain part?
I have and still kind of do. I felt that life was going to calm down after I got married or after you graduate college. HA! I am getting close to graduate and I just see life getting crazier and much harder. But I am learning to let go some control and allow God to help steer.
Have you ever looked at a cemetery and looked at all the gravestones with people's birthday and the day they died? Did you ever notice the small dash between the dates?
Life is precious, life is quick, and life is what we are living. ALWAYS Love and NEVER give up hope.
I was always told, He never gives you anything you cannot handle. I used to just agree and did not fully grasp the whole concept. It is totally true. He gives you humps, bumps, mountains, and valleys to crawl over, through, and to simply help you get back on your feet.
I also learned the more love you give out the better life is. The more you treat people with unselfish kindness and respect, you give those people a light in their life they may not have.
It took me awhile to learn this, well maybe not as long as you may think, but for me, its been awhile. I may just be one person but one person can change another who then changes another and its a viscous cycle until the whole world is touched.
I used to lose hope in humanity and I saw everyone as evil mean people but the moment I changed my mind and started gaining hope in humanity, people began to seem kind and lovable again.
A bible verse I read, Matthew 6:24-25 really hit me in the heart. I was always so worried about my appearance, food, work, money, clothing, and many other things that I forgot what life is all about.
Life is about living and Loving every minute you live. And I am going to start this now and never forget it.
Some inspirations :)
LOVE
Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Matthew 6:24-25 ”No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. ~G.K. Chesterton
HOPE
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.



No comments:
Post a Comment